It appears I've been tagged by and now I'm being forced by the unholy forces to reveal 8 things about myself that fellow deviants may not know. Oh dear.
Here's the rules (which were made to be broken!):
1.) Post the rules
2.) Each tagged person tells 8 things about themselves.
3.) At the end tag 8 people and put their icon in your journal.
4.) Then go to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5.) No tag backs
Here are the 8 things:
1) I'm an idealist. And a realist. And a pessimist. And an optimist. And a follower. And a rebel.
2) I failed my degree, not because I sucked (technically) but because I sucked (emotionally). I think it was possibly one of the best things that could have happened to me.
3) I hope scientists figure out a way to extend peoples lives, so I can be alive at 22:08 on the 22nd of August, 2208. I'll be 220, 10 times what I will be in 2010. 2208 is 198 years from now and I was born in 1988. (Vague number coincidences intrigue me.)
4) I HAVE to visit France and Japan before I die. Have to.
5) I consider myself too empathic for my own good. And take myself far too seriously.
6) I hope to one day be a successful writer or designer. Or someone who tells stories visually that inspire and touch and change things and add a little beauty to minds and walls and books and dreams. (I take myself far too seriously.)
7) I like the dark. Even though I'm a little scared of it (or rather what might be in it).
8) I'm pretty sure that one of my past lives was a French (man)whore witch assassin extraordinaire who was pushed into a river and drowned.
Are we done then? Good good.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't want to. So if you're reading this, pretend I tagged you.
Tag, you're it.